This past week, our entire family has been so sick that we hardly got out of bed, especially if it wasn’t necessary. I was behind with work and the entire house was a mess! With being busy AND sick, our meals always had to be quick fixes. Just because I had no time and energy for extensive cooking doesn’t mean that I don’t get to be picky about what my family gets to eat. This one particular recipe, made with products I picked up from Sam’s Club, helped my family feel a little bit better and got them to lick their plates clean. I call that a win!
Parmesan-Encrusted Tilapia with Lemon Cream Pasta Recipe
Lemon Cream Pasta:
1/2 lb. Daily Chef Spaghetti
3/4 c. whipping cream1 lemon (grated rind and 2 tbsp lemon juice)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Place the diced bell peppers on the same dish as Treasure from the Sea Parmesan-Encrusted Tilapia. Bake as directed on the package.
2. Boil pasta. In a separate saucepan, add garlic, cream and lemon juice.
3. When cream sauce is starting to simmer, add pasta, basil and 2 teaspoons of lemon rind.
4. Once tilapia is done baking, pour over some tomato sauce on the tilapia and top with bell peppers.
How simple was that? This meal is mind-blowingly delicious, especially for how effortless the process was. There are many other easy meals you can learn to make if you attend a demo at Sam’s Club during one of these dates/events:
September 17: Italian Style Fish and Pasta
September 19: Smoked Sausage Pasta/Quick ‘N’ Easy Chicken Parmesan
- September 24: Chicken Dippers
Which demo recipe looks the most interesting to you? I heard they’re using Hillshire Farm Sausage for the smoked sausage pasta, which is currently making my mouth drool! #SamsDemos